Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Berg Kids

To be seen on Jennifer Lynn Photography soon too. :) I had such a good time up at the Berg's Thursday night and Friday. I didn't have to do a thing. Mackenzie and Kaila took care of everything. What great girls. I talked the kids into getting dressed into matching outfits and took them out for pictures to surprise Amy and Chris. We ended up trespassing to get the pictures, but what a great story to tell!
I do have to say...I knocked on the door (both front and back) and the house was vacant, so we snuck around back and took a few pictures at their barn and shed. Then to the side yard to take pictures by their old fence. Poor little Morgan was so afraid we were going to be arrested and sent to jail. Oh boy. :) I might have sent her in deeper. Sorry bout that.







4 comments:

Thayer & Associates said...

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Hint:
Grandma needs new pictures for her wall.

jlcumber said...

Give the hint to Amy. I don't have permission to just give them to you. :)

Sam said...

Jen:

Great work! Great subjects! :)

Sam