Friday, March 14, 2008

What Is A Sister?

Sisters:

Hand picked before we came to earth, idolized, hated, chased with hairbrushes, defended, yelled at, colored eggs, laughed with, laughed at, stealing clothes from, embarrassed them, embarrassed by, looked up to, want to be as good of a mom as, looked after, getting phone calls with new mommy questions, stood up to, stood up for, bought sweat pants for, pedicures with, trips with, my little pony, acting like animals, BANGO, sisters beach trips, learning from mistakes, learning from successes, long distance phone calls, meeting for lunch, wishing we were all closer, credit card debt with, borrowing clothes with, dancing with, dating with, drinking with (past tense), loving, fighting, making up, leaning on, on medication with, never forgetting, making cry out of joy and laughter. Staying up way to late to post blogs for, but not able to sleep until done.

Thankful forever for. Blessed to have. Praying my little girl gets half as lucky.
Many more things I am sure.

Thank you again my sisters. xoxo

7 comments:

Amy said...

Blah!


Ok, huggy for you. There, are you happy? Not really fair to Leanna in her current state. I need a copy of that picture from your wedding.

Thayer & Associates said...

Not fair is right! That was so grate and you suck. I am now cry like a baby.

LAYTON FAMILY said...

Ahhhh! HUGGY! I've never seen that wedding photo. I want a copy, too!

jlcumber said...

I will send the wedding picture right now. Love you girls

Cari Payne said...

Isn't it so Weird how fast time flies! It seems just like yesterday I was in the Dawson Creek Ward YW and going to Glencoe! Wow! Love the pictures! Luvs, Cari

Amy said...

I just noticed that you want Ash to get "half" as lucky. Are you just trying to say you only want two?

Hi Cari Spitzer!

Sam said...

Jennifer:

This was absolutely beautiful. Touching. I am weeping profusely. You have such a soft and lovely heart, honey. Love you!