Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten TV Shows *(these aren't from the old days, I can't remember what I used to watch. Maybe I am going to forget everything in the past like Mom has. These are the shows I like now that I Tivo. I LOVE TIVO!)

1) LOST!
Can't get enough. I honestly get mad when the sound happens and the Lost sign comes flying in meaning the episode is over. Aaaaggghhh. Jerks! I need more answers!

2) CSI Las Vegas
The first one. I hate the new ones. I can't stand that red headed guy in CSI New York. I might have even ruined New York for Mom and Dad by pointing out the things he does that bug me. Opps.

3) Medium
I know I shouldn't, but I do love it. Just a fun "who done it" most of the time show.

4) Who's Wedding is it anyway
I became totally addicted to this when I was on maternity leave. The music still reminds me of when Ashlynn was really little. I love when the girls totally turn Bridezilla on the helpers. Ha!

5) Friends
Ok...this one is older. I loved it and wish it could have gone on and on. It did start to slip though, so it is probably best it ended.

6) Little People, Big World
Just because it is Oregon I guess. It is fun to watch.

7) Jon & Kate plus 8
It makes me feel so much better about having kids. I would never survive Kates life. And could never get away with the way she talks to Jon. Awesome.

8) How I met your mother
since the writers strike this has sucked (reruns), but it is so funny. They are our age. It is great!

9)Prison Break
Although I am getting tired of it. The first season was the best

10) Greys Anatomy
I am feeling the same way about this one too...just so many times you can have doctors sleeping with nurses and people almost dying. It is starting to turn into a soap opera.

1 comment:

Amy said...

It takes me so long to get through the lists that I forget what I was going to say. I do remember that I totally hate the guy from CSI Miami. and that Ashlynn is still little. Thanks for playing!