Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Top Ten Tuesday - Greatest Albums

I am going to have a VERY hard time not putting some of the same ones Beck did. Ok...No Weird Al for me!

10) Footloose Soundtrack. I danced to this all the time at Aunt Gwen's house in Burns. Even did cartwheels for the cute boy mowing the lawn next door.
9) Top Gun Soundtrack - Hmmmm. The volleyball game scene! HOT.
8) Joshua Kadison - Painted Desert Serenade. too bad his next album wasn't as good.
7) Garth Brooks - The Hits, In pieces, No fences, Ropin the wind...all great!
6) The Eagles - oh I love them all. Hotel California, the greatest hits, Hell Freezes over. Too many to love
5) Chris Ledoux - The Best Of Chris Ledoux. God Bless Chris Ledoux!
4) Kenny Chesney - Greatest hits. LOVE HIM!! Marry me Kenny!
3) Nora Jones - Away with me. I love when I love most of the songs on an album. it makes me so happy I bought it.
2) Enya - Shepard Moon. My very first CD. Still love it.
1) #1 Trisha Yearwood - I've been thinking about you. Oh how many times that poor CD played and played and played in my room...thinking about the at the moment special someone.

3 comments:

LAYTON FAMILY said...

I had The Eagles on there, but took them off and considered Trisha, but she lost out to Weird Al. It was 5:00 a.m., what can I say?

jlcumber said...

It would have to be 5 AM for Weird Al to ever win. :)

Sam said...

TRISHA! I knew you guys were my soul sistas! Trisha is my hero. I secretly think I am her. I truly love her. I have all of her material. ALL of it. :) YAY for you! Good choices!