16 Jumbo Pasta shells - prepared, rinsed and dried
1 lb ground beef
1 pkg taco seasoning mix
1 cup water
1 can refried beans
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 jar salsa
sour cream (Optional)
Preheat oven to 350
Cook beef in lg. skillet, add seasoning mix and water
Cook over low heat for 5 minutes, add beans & 3/4 cup cheese.
Mix well
Spread 1/4 cup salsa over bottom of pan
Fill pasta shells with beef mixture - place shells in pan filled side up
Spoon remaining salsa over shells
Cover dish with foil, bake for 40 - 45 minutes
Add remaining cheese to top and serve. YUM!
3 comments:
The girls and I fly out to Oregon this Wednesday, the 2nd, and will stay until the 9th. I'm not sure which day we will go out to see him, probably whatever day Laurie's up for visitors. Have you seen him yet?
Not yet...Jamie and I want to go down together, but it might not be this coming weekend...it might have to be the next.
This looks so yummy, thanks for sharing. :)
Post a Comment