Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring Fever or Something Else????

Maybe I have Spring Fever? Maybe it is something else. I can't seem to talk straight, walk straight or spell anything lately. *(IE: Rap vs. Rape...there is a big difference...although some would say Rap is Raping the ears) :)
I have been such a space cadet lately, you add that to some unusual cramping...and I started to worry Ashlynn might have a sibling on the way. Thankfully the test said NO. Whew! She needs one...just not this soon.
So it must just be spring fever. I am going to blame it on that. I don't want to believe that my brain cells will never return to normal after having only one baby. That should be saved for the brave moms that have 5 or more children. They need the sanity of less memory.
xoxo

1 comment:

Thayer & Associates said...

I was going to say sibling on the way.