Saturday, March 29, 2008

Bad Mood



This is going to be one of those "too much information" moments. I am in such a bad mood today. I got a fever blister/cold sore yesterday morning and it seems to want to take over my face. I don't feel good. Must be stressed out, but can't totally put my finger on what. I am sure in part Ashlynn's parties, Josh's buddies staying the weekend this weekend, work...etc, etc, etc...and I just want to go outside and play, but it is too gross.


On the up side...Dad, Mom and GG are going to come out today to have Dad help me "lay out" the garden. :) I am so excited about my garden!!!

4 comments:

jlcumber said...

After I posted this I talked to Amy and feel much better...at least I can poop. Or don't have to go to the ER to see if my apendix is going to burst. :( Hope you feel better soon!!!

Sam said...

Uh oh. Is Aim ok? Well, never fear. You can always call us to get cheered up! We Love you! You are our sweet Jenny! My advice? Bath, nap, music or reading. My favorite things for that little mood improvement exercise.

Hang in there, lady!

jlcumber said...

thanks Sam I Am!! :) Last I hear Amy is ok...just hopes she can poop and her tummy will feel better. BUT...who knows...she may have appendicitis too.

Darren and Traci said...

My dad and Laurie get those cold sores all the time when they are stressed. No fun! Gald you can poop though!!! ;)