
A surprise for me too!! I didn't even know he was coming. Josh surprised us with him tonight. :) He is awesome!!! Josh named him BRIX and for anyone that knows that story knows I am one HAPPY HAPPY GIRL!!
We love him. Ok, Josh and I love him. Ashlynn and the cats aren't too sure.
He is 5 months old and will be living with the trainer for 3 more months, but we can have him anytime we would like. We missed out on the puppy stage, but are pretty excited that we don't have to deal with puppy piddle.
Leanna, Amy and Mom...Please know you might be called to dog sit from time to time. :) xoxo
Wish us luck!
We love him. Ok, Josh and I love him. Ashlynn and the cats aren't too sure.
He is 5 months old and will be living with the trainer for 3 more months, but we can have him anytime we would like. We missed out on the puppy stage, but are pretty excited that we don't have to deal with puppy piddle.
Leanna, Amy and Mom...Please know you might be called to dog sit from time to time. :) xoxo
Wish us luck!

3 comments:
Holy Crapasaurus!!! Yeah, Brix!!! EXCELLENT name for a DOG!!! FUN!
Glad he got Brix outta his system on a dog...
you have my sympathy. Hope he doesn't eat Ashtray's birthday cake!
Haha, birthday cake, I get it!
Post a Comment