Sunday, March 16, 2008

11 Months *(Finally!?!?)

We are going to call these "in her 11th month pictures" since she has been sick with all sorts of crap over the last month. Poor kid!


Here they are. A few short weeks and my baby will be a year! wow!

3 comments:

Cari Payne said...

What a Dollie! The grow up so Fast! Enjoy every second! Luvs, Cari

Sam said...

I just want to grab ahold of those little cheeks! Thanks for sharing these with us. She's precious. Bring her to my house!!! We would love to spoil her rotten!!

Darren and Traci said...

Those are so sweet. I wish I was better about taking pictures every month the first year. Laurie did that (at least with Kayla that I know of, I don't know if she did it with all 3) but I wish I would have. They change so much the first year!