Super cute! I think her hair is lightening, huh?
Until we put her next to the fair Avery. :) Then it looks dark again.
what I cutie! Haha love the "pony tail" if you can even call it that.
Jen:She's precious. Thanks for posting my kids and her on the family reunion website. She's too adorable, can't wait to see her this summer! (Oh yeah, and you too.) Hee hee.Sam
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Super cute! I think her hair is lightening, huh?
Until we put her next to the fair Avery. :) Then it looks dark again.
what I cutie! Haha love the "pony tail" if you can even call it that.
Jen:
She's precious. Thanks for posting my kids and her on the family reunion website. She's too adorable, can't wait to see her this summer! (Oh yeah, and you too.) Hee hee.
Sam
Post a Comment