Ashlynn had Rice and Beans for dinner tonight. I am sure that will make a mess for me tomorrow, but she was just too messy to make it all the way to the tub. She LOVES the water and the sink is one of her favorites. :)
OOHHHH Jenny, she's the cutest! Do you feel like you are in love 24/7? She's VERY sweet. Hopefully she's still sweet today, too, with the rice and beans. :)
Bath time in the sink always makes for such cute pictures. Every picture I see of her she just looks so happy and sweet, is she always such a good baby?
Ha. Right. NO. She isn't always sweet and happy. I should post some of her not so happy moments huh? She was a hard baby her firs 6 months and has gotten happier the more she is able to get around by herself. Independent little turd. :)
5 comments:
a)she just keep getting cuter and cuter
b)where'd she get the big boobs?
OOHHHH Jenny, she's the cutest! Do you feel like you are in love 24/7? She's VERY sweet. Hopefully she's still sweet today, too, with the rice and beans. :)
She is the cutest!
Bath time in the sink always makes for such cute pictures. Every picture I see of her she just looks so happy and sweet, is she always such a good baby?
Ha. Right. NO. She isn't always sweet and happy. I should post some of her not so happy moments huh? She was a hard baby her firs 6 months and has gotten happier the more she is able to get around by herself. Independent little turd. :)
Post a Comment