1) At the ripe old age of 30 I decided to get a tattoo. No, not a silly 18 year old that wanted a piece sign or a dolphin. I was 30 and old enough to know better. So I went and got a "tramp stamp" as they like to say now. If I had of known what they call the tattoos on the lower back at that time I might have picked a different location. I wouldn't say they are addictive though. It made me sweat so bad from the pain. I guess I am just not into pain that much. *(I don't have a good track record though. Amy went with me @ 21 and got my belly button pierced. OUCH! That didn't turn out so pretty after the baby came).
2) Dated Josh for 2 years. He dumped me. I moved to Vegas to Nanny Christopher and Austin for my sister Beck. Dated down there. Actually went on one date with one boy and several with another. He would have married me if I had said we should. He was a sweet Mormon boy with a wonderful sister and mom, but a little too bubby for me. I am sure I wouldn't have been able to birth his children. Got back home and started dating Josh again, was dumped again and then again and one last time before I said enough. That is when he decided to marry me. Duh. :) Men. Or Me? Hmmm....but it turned out wonderfully if you ask me. Couldn't have had this little stink pot without his DNA.

3) Did lots of naughty things with a couple of my girlfriends when I was in high school. No drugs at all, but we weren't above stealing the parents car (not my parents car!!!) to meet up with the current boyfriend, sneaking out after everyone was in bed to meet up with the Battle Ground boys. *(Battle Ground boys are naughty), having one of the dads catch a couple of those boys sleeping under the stars with his daughter after we (the other two of us girls) decided it was too cold and went inside. There was a shot gun involved with that one. Ouch. Also coming up with a good story to tell her dad when she broke her ankle playing on the backhoe. NOT supposed to play on the backhoe!!! Hmmm...I think those same boys were involved with that one too.

4) Went out with a bunch of those kids that ran in the Battle Ground group and went "mail box bashing". Oh Geez. Defiantly a "shiny penny" moment. I did put my trust in these boys though. I was in the back of Eric's truck (my girlfriends boyfriend). Others all around coaching me. "ok. We will tell you which one to hit. Don't swing all the way through it though. You don't want to break Eric's window out. You don't want to hit a steel one though. That would hurt you. So we will tell you the good one.". I listened to all of this closely and had it all running through my head when they said "the next one is yours". Don't swing through it, don't swing through it. You might break Eric's window. SWISH! BAMB! OH SH*#! CRACK! It all went black. Evidently I hit a steel one. I was so worried about going through the dang thing I didn't think about stopping it if it came back at me. The metal baseball bat hit me right in the jaw. I luckily didn't fall out of the truck or break my jaw. But was out. And in pain. Try telling your girlfriends parents and your parents that story. The girls came up with "Oh...Jenn was running around swinging the bat at people and accidentally hit the tree and it came back at her". I did learn my lesson on that one and have turned into one of those grumpy old people that yell at the young punks when they are breaking other peoples property. Hee hee
5) I have seen an actual UFO. I swear it. I can't wait for the time after my death when they rewind my life for everyone to see. I am going to specifically ask for that part...so I can say "SEE!!!! There it is!! I told you!". Only small issue with my "sighting". No...I did have someone with me. My cousin Jeannie was there. She remembers it the same way too. It was ... well ... the ship had U. F. O. printed on it. Or kinda like stickers actually. It was a saucer shape. Silver. And it was the size of two adults arms together in a circle. It had a little half ball shape on the top of it
too. All silver. But it did have that dang UFO sticker thing. Jeannie and I saw it. Walked up to it (this was in Idaho behind her dad's hay stack). We didn't touch it. We just looked at it for a while. Then decided to run inside to get her Dad. We weren't even 2 minutes, but when we came back out it was gone. Idaho is flat. There wasn't any where anyone could have taken it to hide it. It just "took off". So again. I can't wait for that little rewind and review. I so can't wait to see what it was actually. I hope it was an Unidentified Flying Object...just one with a sense of humor.
too. All silver. But it did have that dang UFO sticker thing. Jeannie and I saw it. Walked up to it (this was in Idaho behind her dad's hay stack). We didn't touch it. We just looked at it for a while. Then decided to run inside to get her Dad. We weren't even 2 minutes, but when we came back out it was gone. Idaho is flat. There wasn't any where anyone could have taken it to hide it. It just "took off". So again. I can't wait for that little rewind and review. I so can't wait to see what it was actually. I hope it was an Unidentified Flying Object...just one with a sense of humor.6) I knew the names of all the neighbor hood dogs and was proud of it. If I wasn't home from school yet (Elementary school), you could find me some where on the walk home. I would tend to stop at "Smokey's" house or one of the other dozen animals on the way home. And I didn't become a Vet. Interesting.
7) Jeannie and I were occationally mean to Amy. I am sure Amy and Heather weren't angels to us, but we did do some mean things back. One time we found out Amy had a date on the way. So we snuck into her bedroom, opened her blinds, moved her hanging monkeys into some naughty positions and gave a couple of them little marshmellow balls and little match stick pee pees. :) I know Amy saw it, but I wonder if the boyfriend did. :)
8) So gulible. It sucks. I have too many stories for this. The main one is my so called best friend and her sisters talked me into eating a dog vitamin...telling me it was a vitamin to make my hair grow faster. I didn't acutally eat it, but I did taste it. YUCK
9) I am going to go sky diving with my father in law this summer!!! I have wanted to go for a long time. Was going to go with Harmony when we turned 30, but didn't for some reason. Just found out that my father in law is making a bucket list and wants to go sky diving. I AM IN!
10) I am not afraid of snakes. Big ones. Little ones. Even the ones that can kill ya. Not worried about them at all. Now spiders...Aaaaaggghhhh! I hate them. Big ones. Little ones and especially the ones that can kill ya. Sick Sick Sick! I hate them all.
4 comments:
'bout time! I had no idea you were such a naughty little punk! The part about the marshmallows and matchsticks is CLASSIC! Glad I moved out before you turned evil!
I had help being evil. :) But I can't blame it all on my friends. :) I had a lot of other stories that I have been sworn to keep secret.
Yeah! That was awesome!Sorry about that ufo thing, i didn't realize you took it seriously.
Jen:
LOVED your post. I knew you were a spitfire. Especially for hanging with the boys from the wrong side of the tracks! That baseball bat thing killed me. You poor thing. I say good form. Always follow through. Always follow through, I have had coaches beat that into my head for years. XO
Sam
Post a Comment