Thursday, February 28, 2008

8 Things about Ashlynn (Tagged by Emmie)



8 Things about Miss Ashlynn Elizabeth

1. She has one little dimple on the left cheek. We THINK it is from her Great Grand dad Jay.

2. She has just started to realize that Daddy is home from work and crawls towards him giggling.

3. She LOVES her teddy bear Gilmore. Not even a teddy she got as a gift. It is one Josh gave me a long time ago.

4. She is starting to attempt walking. She even let go of the bed to stand all by herself the other day.

5. (Traci...I LOVE your #5!!!) Ashlynn is becoming a Binky girl. Josh hates this fact, but I think it is pretty stinking cute.

6. I am going to admit it here on the blog...Oh boy...I dumped liquid Dreft all over her little face when she was a month old. I thought she was rolling off the dryer and went to grab her with the cup of Dreft in my hand. It went in her eyes and her mouth. I called 911. After they came out to check her, they sent me to the ER to have her eyes washed out. She pooped all over me and was so upset. Not half as upset as I was. Sad day!

7. She now plays a "where's Ashlynn" game with Josh every night on the changing table. He covers her eyes with a clean diaper and she rips it off and says "Ooooo". He jumps and acts like she scared him and she laughs and laughs. I will send a clip of it!

8. She is so excited to read the other tags that will come from this one. Thank you Traci and Emmi! This was fun!


Ashlynn is tagging ALL her cousins. :) HEE HEE!!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Hee Hee, my A**! I've got 5 kids, that's alot of stuff. I'll try to do Ave if I can think about it.

jlcumber said...

nope. you have to do ALL 5! :)

Darren and Traci said...

I love this tag for kids, it is so cute to learn some fun little things about them. You telling about spilling the dreft made me remember when Emmie was little I was letting her play with the ear cleaning solution that you get when you get your ears pierced as I was changing her diaper, well she somehow unscrewed the top of it and the whole bottle went into her eyes and mouth, I called poison control and they told me I had to flush out her eyes so I laid her in the tub and held her down and started pouring water over them like they told me to. She was freaking out so bad and crying and it made me ball like a baby right along with her. Glad they are so forgiving and love us anyway huh!?!