I have been upset about Lawson's Belly Button lately, but today I went to
Freddies for some stuff for dinner. The check out girl was asking about the baby and how old he is etc etc...then said her sister is about to have her baby boy, but that he will be in the hospital for a long time. I asked why and it turns out his intestines never went into his belly at all. So they will have him in a bubble for 12 weeks while they introduce him to food and then the big surgery. It appears I needed to hear that today and needed to count my blessings. I have a lot!
3 comments:
Yes, we do. And counting them is good. love you.
Good for you, Jenn. We all should be so fortunate, shouldn't we? Love you!!
Yeah, quit cher bitchin.
Kidding. His giant outie is going to be fine and he's beautiful and perfect.
Post a Comment