Jeremy, Amanda, Josh and I headed to Florida (Orlando) for 8 days the very beginning of November. Our first stop on the trip .... The Eastern Coastline. :) Cocoa Beach was a straight shot over from Orlando. It was a little chilly, but beautiful still. All we really did was drive over, hang out for a little while and then head down to Cape Canaveral. All in all ... a good trip for sure. Thankfully Ashlynn was a good girl for her Aunt Amy and Uncle Chris. She played and played nonstop with Avery, Grant and Morgan. She didn't even miss us at all. :) Here are a million pictures for you from the trip. Enjoy!







Kennedy Space Center...I guess a place we had to visit, but meh...it was just ok. :)


Next stop: Downtown Disney for a little walking around time and dinner. Fulton's was THE BEST!!! YUM YUM YUM and $$$$! :)



Josh and Jeremy both had these stuffed Lobsters. Oh My Gosh! Yum!



Key West was a LONG drive away from Orlando, but so fun and beautiful. We hit Hog's Breath and walked up and down the strip. I am sure during the "on" season it is a crazy town, because it was still packed during the off season. Fun!



Just hanging out in the beautiful water.


Even Iguanas in the Keys. :)

Key West was great, but I just loved Key Largo!!!



Little peak at the Lightning Storm pictures I took off of Key Largo. This one is just one of the so so ones...I LOVE the others...but will be printing them to sell I think. :)

A beautiful night and dinner at Gus' at the Marriott in Key Largo. Would recommend this place to stay. It was so nice! If we had of had more time, we would have spent another day playing here.






The next AM we headed to the Everglades for some time at the Alligator farm...so many little tiny ones and BIG ones. :) This was fun.


Getting ready for our Air Boat ride. :)



:) I like this picture!


Our Air Boat driver. He was fun!


Feeding the Gators some rats. Crazy.

Little tiny Gator...heehhee...just kidding. Just a cute lizard.

Mmmmm...mud bath. :)

yep...this is actual alligator. I didn't care for it much. I don't think it tasted like chicken...not like anything really, but not yummy.

Dude was BIG!!!!

We almost got caught in a down pour!!! That wouldn't have been fun on the boat!

Back to Robert is here for some fruit...stopped here on the way to get a smoothie on the way to the Alligator farm. :)


Heading to Disney World for the day. It was a Beautiful day!!!



The Princess and the Frog!! :)

Josh and Jeremy do Splash Mountain


Love this picture. :)

Jeremy and Amanda in front of us at Buzz Light Year. This ride was actually fun!


It's a small world after all!



This is what Josh and Jeremy really thought of Disney World. They HATED it. :) But we had to spend one day there. Next time we go...we will take our kiddos to Disney Land...that will be perfect!
2 comments:
Looks like a great time, glad you got to go. I think Ashlynn had a good time too.
THIS looks like a trip for the ages! HOW FUN!!! Glad you got to go.
Post a Comment