Only a few more days until the ultra sound where we get to find out if we are having another little princess (laughing over here) or a little prince. I am excited to say the least. Next week will be 20 weeks! Yahoooo!
I however wasn't too excited looking in the mirror this morning. I haven't been gaining much weight yet this pregnancy (NOT saying I didn't pack it on before I even got pregnant...enough said), but wow...this week. Holy cow. The baby is growing and so is my belly. The thing I just don't understand is, I am not growing babies in my butt...why does it have to get bigger along with my belly? Is it to counter balance the weight up front? Seriously? And next, let's talk about the nose. What the heck is that about? I know my face gets bigger, but the nose too? Geez.
I do remember all this with Ashlynn, but for some reason it is bugging me today a lot. :) I am moody and emotional and for sure grumpy today. No reason to be, but pregnant. I should be able to get away with that right? Ha. Wonder if the hubby will read this blog and decide to not come home tonight. :) xoxox
2 comments:
You looked beautiful to me.
Thanks for a great afternoon.
I love your quote "I'm not growing babies in my butt." Dang funny. Hang in there, sweet pea.
Post a Comment