Friday, September 18, 2009
Viva Las Vegas And Beava Las Vegas
Headed out mid September for the Beaver game against the Rebels at UNLV. HOT HOT HOT is the most I can say. We had a great time and the Beavers won (by the skin of their teeth). Thank goodness. Glad to be home though. It was a short trip, but seemed long. Ashlynn spent the weekend with Grandma Mary and Grandpa Gary.



Josh got this drink and didn't realize what he was ordering. SO funny!!! We made a bunch of fun of him.
We are out of focus, but it was nice of that guy to offer to take our picture.
Mandee and I got our toes done for the Beaver Game. :) Man do my toes look stubby next to hers.


Jason and Sharrion came from California with her dad. It was great to see the Bakers.
Fran and John made the trip from California too. No..this isn't John, but a dang good Elvis. Fun!!!
And here we go! GO Beavers!

My feet were SOOOO tired!
The boys checking the scores from the other games going on. HAHAHA What did we do before blackberries?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like fun.
Sorry about those Fred Flintstone feet.
Man you're my hero, you are a blogging queen! I have so much to catch up on just on your blog each time I mosey on over to blogger. So fun to look at all your pictures and see what you keep busy with.
Post a Comment