Remember that poop picture? Where I said "don't open unless you want to see poop" ... well, this post is kinda like that. SO freaking funny, but some of you might be disturbed. My friend Carrie had too much time on her hands and pulled pictures of me and Josh off of face book...well...this is what she did with said pictures. SO funny! *(remember...you were warned. Thankfully my hubby is WAY hotter then this guy!)
4 comments:
wow. so disturbing. so reminds me of that time I accidentally walked in on you guys. I'm going to go bleach my eyeballs now.
What's most disturbing to me is that the one in bed looks like a dude. The pjs and the arm. Ewww.
What's most awesome is the looks on both of your faces. Carrie is brilliant!
I don't remember Beck ever walking in on anything at all. Hmmm...I must have blocked that from my memory.
I don't think I ever cry when laughing and I cried and screamed while watching this!
That was HILARIOUS!!! She picked the perfect head shot of Josh!!!
Post a Comment