Sunday, June 7, 2009

Happy 8 Year Anniversary To My Love

Eight full years. Thirteen if you start counting from when we started dating. Can you believe it? It seems to have gone by so quickly at times. You have made it easy to be a happy married girl (most of the time). We have our little fights, but you never let me get away with not talking to you about it. So it always gets resolved. You are a champ at saying you are sorry too and picking on me until I laugh. You are so sweet to me and our little girl (you may just ruin her). I hope that we will be blessed with another little one to spoil some day soon.
I love you more then ever. Here is to another 8 years and more.....

A couple quotes I found: Funny first and then what I am working towards with you. Love you Honey!!!

"Strike an average between what a woman thinks of her husband a month before she marries him and what she thinks of him a year afterward, and you will have the truth about him."
H L Mencken *(good thing I think you are pretty freaking awesome huh)??? :)

"Love seems the swiftest, but it is the slowest of all growths. No man or woman really knows what perfect love is until they have been married a quarter of a century."
Mark Twain



2 comments:

Sam said...

You two are perfection! So happy for you!! XO

Jan said...

You're well on your way to 50.
Love you both.