Friday, May 15, 2009

Another TMI Post

But I was overly proud of my little girl on Tuesday. She was doing the grunt (you know what I am talking about), so I asked if she needed to go potty. She said yes, but when I put her on the big toilet she wasn't interested at all. So I brought her little potty down from upstairs and sat it in front of the TV. She sat for a little while and the jumped up with a big smile announcing that she had gone in the toilet. She was as proud as I was. I haven 't decided to totally tackle potty training yet. One of these weekends soon...I just am not looking forward to everything that comes with that. :) but still...I was proud. Don't look at EVERY picture (the second to last one shows TOO MUCH!)




3 comments:

The Rynearsons said...

YEAH Ash!!! Love the baby buns shot at the end! She'll really appreciate that one when she's 16!!

Keli said...

Love it! I especially love her watching dora while trying to do her business! Soooo cute!

Sam said...

Good Girly Ash! :) Such big moments!