Saturday was a full day! First I went to Leanna's house to take their Christmas pictures and then off to Corvallis to meet up with Josh and Ashlynn for the Cal vs. OSU game. Great game! Nail biter. Ashlynn was a very good girl too. She passed out right before the game was over. During the loudest part too. Sweet baby girl. We had a wonderful time with everyone! GO BEAVERS!! We are all crossing our fingers for the Rose Bowl!
2 comments:
Sweet sweet baby. I'm glad she was good, and had fun. Looking forward to Saturday.
She fell asleep during the game? You gotta be kidding me! Want to switch kids? I have crazy wild children that I think have sugar running through their veins even though they don't eat much of the stuff. What would it be like to have a baby like yours??? Glad you guys had a fun time. ;)
Post a Comment