
Who taught me how to drive. Even though you were really made at me that I didn't want to start the truck on a hill, in gravel and try to put it in gear and go. I still wouldn't know how to drive a stick without you.
I loved our family vacations to Eastern Oregon and Jack Creek.
I am thankful I got my green thumb from you! I love gardening and yard work.
If not for you, we really wouldn't be able to carry a tune.
Even if you didn't go to church with us every Sunday, you helped us understand how important it was and that you supported it and Mom.
You were there for me when my first boyfriend pooped on me. You were your usual self and didn't say much. Just patted my back and said "sorry", but that was perfect. All I needed.
You trusted me when I decided to move in with Josh. You were worried that I might get hurt and let me know, but you trusted me too.
You have been a wonderful Father to me (wouldn't swap with anyone!) a perfect Father in law and Ashlynn loves her Papa too!
Thank you for everything you have taught me and done for me now and while growing up. HAPPY FATHERS DAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment